Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Prepaid Loading: The Cheapest Way to Start a Business

Do you want to start a business? I mean a business which is cheap and highly needed by the public.  Well I suggest that you try cellphone loading.  Almost everyone of us have at least one cellphone, whatever the purpose of owning one, it is expected for that cellphone to have a load. Having a loading station in your area is surely an instant hit because of its necessity.
LoadCentral, Retailer, Prepaid loading
LoadCentral Products

The next things to endure in this kind of business are your resources.  Of course, you can not sell loads if you don't have a cellphone and a retailer sim card.  This may cost you around P3000.00 to sell prepaid loads from the three major cellphone network because u need to have three cellphones also, three separate retailer sim cards and initial load wallet which is at least P500.00.  Well this is quite a sum for those who have a small amount of money to spare as a capital.  If this is the case, I have a solution for this problem.  Do you know that with your P150.00 pesos, you can now start a reloading station in your area.  Yeah this is true because I had tried  it.  I started with P450.00 actually.  P150.00 for my sim to be registered and P300.00 for initial load wallet.  After 3 months of rolling my sales I had a 100% return in my initial load wallet and continue to grow. Here is my sales report.

Yeah it started with P300.00 and with continuous rolling of sales I was shocked because with just three months, I had already sold almost P4000 of load in sales with a return of investment in my load wallet as profit.

I hope you get inspired with this and try this business by yourself.  I am planning to expand now in dealership and if ever you want to retail load just contact me with my email.  This is by the way a "one-sim-load-all" powered by LoadCentral which is the leading company in this kind of business.  You don't have to worry about you load to be delivered late because LoadCentral had made all the efforts to assure us of 99% uptime in loading.

No comments:

Post a Comment